Kitchen Remodeling Information, Cost Research, Price Estimates
Kitchen Remodeling is a great investment in your home, and will be enjoyed every day. By remodeling your kitchen you can add value to your home, and at the same time save money with energy efficient kitchen appliances, or by replacing your drafty kitchen windows. When it comes to kitchen remodeling, you have many decisions to make. Kitchens Key.com is here to assist you with your kitchen remodeling project.
Kitchen remodeling is very broad and consists of many smaller areas. Maybe you'd like to improve your current kitchen, or perhaps you'll want a complete kitchen remodeling. The areas of a kitchen remodel are:
- Kitchen Appliances - Ovens, stoves, cook tops, refrigerators, dishwashers, range, microwaves, hoods, and exhaust fans.
- Kitchen Cabinets - Wood cabinets in oak, maple, cherry, hickory, pine, birch, metal and plastic. cabinet refacing, and kitchen storage items and kitchen islands.
- Kitchen Countertops - stone, marble, quartz, granite, solid surface, wood, metal, and Formica countertops.
- Kitchen Flooring - Hardwood flooring, cork, bamboo, laminate, linoleum flooring. Installation, repair and refinishing your floors.
- Kitchen Lighting - Light controls, chandeliers, fixtures, lamps, fluorescent lights, recessed and spot lighting.
- Kitchen Sinks and Fixtures - Kitchen faucets, stainless steel, brass, plastic and glass handles.
- Kitchen Windows - Skylight windows, double hung and single hung windows, casement and garden windows for growing herbs and plants..
Hiring Kitchen Remodeling Professionals
Remodeling your kitchen is a big project. You'll want to make sure you are hiring the right kitchen design specialist or kitchen remodeler for your project. As is the case with any relationship, communication with your contractor is the key to success. The kitchen remodeling contractors will be working closely with you in your house for a good part of time. Here are some tips to help you work with your kitchen contractor:
- Discuss all house rules beforehand (smoking, language, etc.).
- Arrange a time schedule you feel comfortable having the contractors work in your kitchen.
- Let your kitchen remodeling contractors know where they can park their cars.
- Determine which door you would like the contractors to use for entering and exiting your home.
- If you have a date, or special occasion in which you will be needing to use the refrigerator, or sink, etc., let your contractors know ahead of time.
Looking For More Information About Kitchen Remodeling?
Kitchen remodeling can be an excellent way to add value to your home. You'll want to make sure you are choosing the right kitchen remodel for your home and your budget. We offer Free Kitchen Remodeling Quotes from reliable local contractors.
Kitchen Remodeling Costs
October 26, 2010
How to Remodel Your Kitchen on a Shoestring
October 22, 2010
Kitchen Remodeling Without Breaking the Bank
October 20, 2010
Kitchen Remodeling: Four Reasons to Hire a Pro
October 19, 2010
How to Avoid Being Scammed on Kitchen Remodeling Projects
October 13, 2010
Kitchen Remodeling Projects for Good Times and Bad
Professional Kitchen Design
Design assistance can be found from multiple sources. It is important that you research designs from several sources in order to make sure you have found the design that is perfect for your kitchen. Each resource has its pros and cons and no one option is right for everyone. Take the time to discover and investigate all the different sources before making your final decision...
▪ read entire article
Kitchen Work Triangle
Let’s face it; the kitchen happens to be the most used room in the house, mainly because it is the center of food and drinks. When guests are over visiting your house, they are instantly attracted to the room with the food and drinks. Before the guests arrive, you are in the kitchen preparing the food and drinks. Due the fact that so much activity takes places in the kitchen, a special design called the...
▪ read entire article
The kitchen is no longer a room simply designated for preparing food and eating, but rather a commonly occupied room used for gathering, dinning, office work, and much more. Is your kitchen designed to accommodate to all of the daily traffic it receives? Updating your kitchen could be the greatest thing in the...
▪ read entire article
Are you a licensed and insured kitchen remodeling contractor?
With our service you can reach homeowners nationwide.
Click here to learn more!